Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seas and Greetings

Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.

With God as our father
Brothers all are we.

Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.




Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.

With every step i take
Let this be my solemn vow.

To take each moment
And live each moment 

With peace eternally.

Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me.

Linking to Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch and The Christmas Tree Party at TDC please visit and soak up all of that wonderful Christmas spirit.  Peace to you all. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri, thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. I had to visit you as well, and I love, love your tree. Thats exactly the slenderness I wanted for my living room tree. You can to check back in the next 1-2 for my post on the "real" tree of the house. Its funny, but I love your use of coastal items for the holidays. It's wonderful. Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shells hung with ribbons!! I did paint my seashell ornaments gold, but surely they are beautiful and perfect natural!

    Happy Holidays!

    Maya @ Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, that was so beautiful Sheri. And so is your tree :)

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheri! This was an absolutely gorgeous post in every way possible...beautiful words and beautiful decor from a beautiful lady! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been away from the computer for almost a week - have missed you and love what you have been up to! The house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post. The sentiment and the pictures. Just all of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your tree - especially that topper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheri!!! Im your newest MOST EXCITED follower!!! I. LOVE. YOUR. BLOG!!!! So PRETTY! That Tree is FABULOUS...EXCEPT for the fact it makes ME want to live Near the ocean!!! Its so serene...BRAVO!! I would LOVE for you to visit my design blog and 14 days of xmas trees...I have a giveaway you might like...Again, everything is JUST GORGEOUS!!

    *ENTER CUSTOM FLORAL Give-Away Here *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete