Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The ultimate link for linky parties :)

IMO anyway :o)

I stumbled upon Sausha's page and then got lost there while i was supposed to be listening to a conference call for work.  Yes. Bad, i know.  But seriously, conference calls are so last year. At least that's what i keep telling my boss.

What was i saying...oh yea...the ultimate linky hook up...see how easily i get off track?  Sausha did a wonderful thing and grouped together different linky parties by day of the week...so if you want to schedule to participate in one - no more flying by the seat of your pants - you can actually plan. I'll let you know how that works for me.

Click HERE then gold star it.  If you don't gold star, you're missing out!

anyway, visit her blog.  I personally love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment