Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Tour Of Homes - Maitland

Want to live by me? 

I thought it would be fun to take a tour through what's for sale in my sleepy little town in different price brackets.  Ready? Grab your coffee and take a walk with me...

Starting on the very west side of town we have this cute little bungalow - isn't it adorable?  I love the cuteness of it.  You can buy it for 239K.  That flat leaf ivy covering the portico is just.too.sweet.  Click here to see the inside.  It's modern inside, but very cute. 

Ok, let's keep walking while our coffee's still warm.  Next up is this sweet house just one street over from my kids' school.  I hear it's been remodeled inside. It's on the market for 370K.  Click here to peek inside. It does have a nice kitchen.
 Moving on up... for those of you that have more jingle in your pocketbook than I do...take a look at this.  I swear the facade of this house should be in a movie.  It is to.die.for. If i could hug this house, I would because that's about as close as I'll get at 445K.  Here is the inside.  It's a little too over the top inside, but you MUST look at the back patio so keep clicking through until you see it. Swooooooooon.
 And, lastly, for you millionaires out there - do i have the house for you - for only 979K!  This beautiful home is across from one of our little lakes.  Nice huh?


I hope you enjoyed our walk today as much as i did - have a great Thursday peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I'll take the 3rd house with the 1st price tag, please! :) Even though I swear that I will live in this house until they move me to the senior center, I think it's so fun looking at houses!

    ReplyDelete