Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspired by...Pool Living

About this time every year I get a really bad case of pool fever.  It's allowed, i think, living here in the sunshine state.  I have a few pools saved to my favorites just in case i decide to crack open the piggy bank this year.

all photos on page courtesy of  HGTV RateMySpace
 
Most of the pools that you find here are in screen enclosures. AND most of them have no need to be, the way the most new subdivisions have zero trees.  So what they're trying to keep out of their pool, i have no idea.  Vance teases me and says i prefer "free-range" pools vs caged pools.  He's right.

I mean, come on, isn't this so much more appealing than being surrounded by silver mesh?


This last one is my favorite because of all the green space, yet it's close to the house.  I love the pavers too, they appear to be limestone. swoon.

Linking to Melissa's The Inspired Room  Inspired By Fridays.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pools. I do like to look at water, but swimming don't interest me in the least!

    Dropping by from The Inspired Room. Come see what has inspired me in Blog Land, and don't forget our giveaway ends Saturday night - so be sure to register at AtticMag!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aestetically I love the idea of a pool surrounded by beautiful stone and green grass - so pretty! But I don't want to clean it! :) Thanks for sharing lovely photos.
    Also visiting from Inspired Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a pool. Love it!

    ReplyDelete